How to use TyFlow with Corona?
Corona 8 and newer comes with improved TyFlow support. Be sure to download the newest versions of Corona and TyFlow, and simply start using them together.
Get the newest version of Corona here - https://corona-renderer.com/download
Get the newest version of TyFlow here - https://pro.tyflow.com/
See below for basic troubleshooting:
1. How to enable motion blur?
Simply enable it in Corona (either in Render Setup > Camera or in your currently used Corona Camera - see this article for more information: How to enable and control motion blur? ). Once motion blur is enabled in Corona, it will be applied to all animated TyFlow particles.
2. Is particle instancing supported?
Yes! Instancing helps greatly reduce RAM usage by loading a mesh into the memory only once, and then re-using this data if the mesh is duplicated in some way (e.g. spawning millions of particles using the same shape). The option which controls whether instancing is enabled or not when using TyFlow with Corona is "Enable Particle Interface". You can find it by selecting your TyFlow object and opening its "Interfaces" tab. When the "Enable Particle Interface" option is:
- On - Instancing is enabled, but it may be impossible to apply some 3ds Max modifiers to your TyFlow object.
- Off - Instancing is disabled, but 3ds Max modifiers can be applied to your TyFlow object.
3. I am getting extremely high RAM usage!
See point 2 above and make sure that you have the "Enable Particle Interface" option enabled in your TyFlow object.
4. I have found a bug / something is not working!
Please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
For more information on using TyFlow, see: https://docs.tyflow.com/