Note: This error appears only in Corona 7 and older!
This computer has only a render node license activated, and cannot render in workstation mode.
This message means that the computer where it is displayed is attempting to render in workstation mode, whilst only render node license is allowed.
- Attempting to render in workstation mode on the wrong PC
- Allowed number of workstation licenses already taken by other PCs
- Computer attempting to render in workstation mode on a node for some reason
- Make sure that only the allowed number of PCs is running in workstation mode
- Check if the node where this message appears is not trying to start 3ds Max in workstation mode (GUI and VFB should not be visible)