Cannot create autosave EXR file: [file name]. Autosaving will be disabled for this render.
This error occurs when Corona fails to correctly save autosave EXR file.
- You’ve ran out of free hard drive space
- The file path is pointing to a non-existent location
- The file path was leading to a network location/removable device which is unavailable now
- The file path is pointing to a location to which the user does not have appropriate write/modify permissions
- Make sure the path destination still exists
- Make sure you have enough free space on your hard drive
- Make sure the entered file path is reachable and can be written in/modified