Corona renders a black screen!
If Corona renders black screen only, this might suggest that:
- There are no light sources in your scene
Solution: add light sources (either light objects supported by Corona, or skylight)
- Your license is not activated
Solution: Activate Corona
- Wrong materials are applied - this could happen for example if pure black materials were applied to geometry after importing it to 3ds Max.
Solution: make sure that proper materials are used.
- Some object, which is not visible in the viewport, is blocking your camera
Solution: move the camera out of the offending object, or remove the object
- Color tint ( Render Setup > Camera > Postprocessing > Edit Tone Mapping > Color tint ) in your scene is set to black.
Solution: change the tint to a brighter color
- You may have "Render selected" feature enabled (Render Setup > Scene > General Settings > Render selected) and nothing is selected in the scene.
Solution: Select something in the scene to render, or disable the "Render selected" option.
- A render region may be placed outside of the currently rendered frame. This can for example happen when using the 2D Pan Zoom Mode.
Solution: Remove all render regions by clicking and holding over the Region button in the VFB, and then selecting "Remove all".