Activating a Chaos Corona trial for C4D & 3ds Max
Are you interested in testing out our renderer prior to purchasing? If so, this is the page for you! We are more than happy to be able to offer you a trial period of 45 days to give our renderer a good old test. The period offered has no restrictions within the software such as watermarks and can also be used for commercial projects if you desire. What you see in the trial is exactly what you will get if you have a paid subscription. The steps below will guide you as a first timer in how to activate our trial period.
Firstly, please make your way to our download page to download the latest release if you haven't done so already. This can be found here: https://corona-renderer.com/download
Whilst on our website, you will need to register an account in order to use and activate the trial. For new users, please use this link to register an account: https://accounts.corona-renderer.com/register
Once completed, an email from us will be sent to you in order to confirm your account. If you did not get an email from us, please also check your spam folder in case it has landed there. If you still do not see an email from us, please contact our support team for further assistance using this link: Contact us!
For Cinema 4D Users:
(if you are a 3ds Max user you can find the instructions below)
We can assume that Corona has been installed to your system. If not, please see: Corona for Cinema 4D Installation Process
1. Open up Cinema 4D and you will be greeted with a 'pop-up' window with various options:
2. Click on 'Activate Trial' and follow the prompts. You will be asked to sign into your account to activate the trial.
3. Complete the short survey to continue and finalize the activation process.
4. Back in Cinema 4D, you may notice that the activation window is still open. Click on 'Retry' to close this. Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D will now be active on your system.
5. We can check this from the Corona drop-down menu in the 'About' tab. A successful activation will result in a 'greyed-out' activation button as pictured below:
6. Alternatively, we can also check the status of your license in the Chaos License Server.
For 3ds Max Users:
We can assume that Corona has been installed to your system. If not, please see: Corona for 3ds Max Installation Process
1. Open up 3ds Max, go to Render Setup > System and click "Activate license...":
2. You will be presented with a 'pop-up' window with various options. Click on 'Activate Trial' and follow the prompts.
3. You will be asked to sign into your account to activate the trial:
4. Complete the short survey to continue and finalize the activation process:
5. Back in 3ds Max, you may notice that the activation window is still open. Click on 'Retry' to close this:
Chaos Corona for 3ds Max will now be active on your system. You can confirm this by going to Render Setup > System > About Chaos Corona/Licensing. If your license is active, you will see the "Online Help" button instead of the "Activate license..." button:
5. Alternatively, we can also check the status of your license in the Chaos License Server.