Activating Corona 8 for Cinema 4D
Note: this guide applies only to activating Corona 8.
If you need help activating Corona Renderer 7 or older, see: Activating Corona Renderer 7 (and older) for Cinema 4D
The New Licensing
Corona 8 comes with an updated licensing mechanism. Here are the basic facts:
- This is the same licensing mechanism that is used in V-Ray and other Chaos products.
- To start using Corona 8, install it, start Cinema 4D, set Corona as your active Renderer, go to Corona (in the top menu) > About, and click "Activate license".
- You will see the Chaos License Server open in your internet browser.
- Sign in with your registered email address and password (the same are using to activate Corona or other Chaos products).
- If you have an active Corona license, you are done - your license is now activated!
- If you do not have an active license, you will see a dialog box open where you can click "Activate Trial", which will add a license for the Trial onto your Chaos account - and now you are done, your license is activated!
If you need any help activating Corona 8 or any other product, please contact us.
See also: How to activate Chaos products?