Corona for Cinema 4D Daily Builds
The daily builds are the newest versions of Corona intended mainly for testing purposes, and to showcase the recently added features. They contain the latest bug fixes, but are not guaranteed to be stable, and in some cases can even damage scene files. If you do experience a crash, please see this guide. How to report issues?
The first place to visit when looking for daily builds is our forum:
- New daily builds are announced in a form of a changelog (e.g. Chaos Corona 10 for C4D - Daily Builds Changelog). You can get an email notification each time a new daily build is released (a new entry in the changelog is added) by using the "Notify" button on the forum.
- General discussion about a daily build and basic feedback can be shared in the daily builds forum section here, however in case of encountering bugs or other issues it is best to report them directly to us.
Who is eligible?
- Everyone with an active license has access
- Can be also used with the trial license
- No requests/applications are necessary
Where to find them?
Currently, the newest daily builds of Corona for C4D can be found, along with a changelog, in the following forum section:
If you are experiencing issues connecting to our forum page, please use the direct link below:
How to install them?
Daily builds come with an installer and should be installed just like any other version of Corona for C4D.
Daily Builds - Rules
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Always make backups of important projects before opening them with a daily build installed! Daily builds may contain unfinished features and may not be stable - they may damage your scenes, freeze your C4D, make you miss your deadline. Saving a scene with a daily build and opening it with a regular version of Corona is usually impossible. Use daily builds with caution and common sense.
- BUG REPORTING
User feedback is very important to us and drives Corona development, so if you encounter any bug in a daily build, please always report it to us. Here is how to do it correctly: How to report issues?
- NO REPOSTING OF UNFINISHED FEATURES
Although we do not require signing NDA beforehand, we ask you not to repost info/screenshots/videos of unfinished features outside of the Corona website without explicitly stating that it comes from an experimental version. It could make Corona look unfinished or unstable to outsiders. When in doubt, ask first before reposting.
How to revert to the official release?
Simply run the Universal Installer and install Corona again.
See also: Corona for 3ds Max Daily Builds