Corona renders black screen! - C4D
If Corona renders black screen only, this might suggest that:
- There are no light sources in your scene.
Solution: add light sources (either light objects supported by Corona or skylight)
- Your license is not activated.
Solution: Activate Corona
- Wrong materials are applied - this could happen, for example, if pure black materials were applied to geometry after importing it to Cinema 4D.
Solution: make sure that proper materials are used.
- Some object, which is not visible in the viewport, is blocking your camera.
Solution: move the camera out of the offending object, or remove the object.
- Color tint ( Render Settings > Camera/Exposure/Tone Mapping > Tone mapping > Color tint ) in your scene is set to black
Solution: change the tint to a brighter color, i.e., white.
- Corona Renderer is not set as the default renderer.
Solution: change the default renderer. Render Settings > Renderer > Corona.
- A render region may be placed outside of the currently rendered frame. This can, for example, happen when using the 2D Pan Zoom Mode.
Solution: Remove all render regions by clicking and holding over the Region button in the VFB and then selecting "Remove all".