Corona Renderer 7 and Older
These articles apply only to Corona Renderer 7 and older.
- Corona 7 and Older - Basic Licensing Terms
- Activating Corona Renderer 7 (and older) for 3ds Max
- Activating Corona Renderer 7 (and older) for Cinema 4D
- Corona Renderer 7 is not showing up as an available renderer and is not present on the plugins list!
- Activation is required each time I start Cinema 4D / I am getting crashes / material editor previews are black!
- Corona Licensing Server
- Activation is required each time I start 3ds Max, frequent crashes, material editor issues
- Activating Corona 7 and older on farms and computers without 3ds Max GUI
- This scene uses legacy (pre Version 3) displacement.
- Missing maps/assets - DrServer is running with elevated UAC rights (as administrator)
- I get error “Error code -1073741795 - (null)", MSVCD100.dll or similar error message!
- This scene uses legacy (pre Version 5) displacement
- How to run DR Server and Corona Licensing Server as services