Corona Installer cannot install some of the files
This solution applies if the Corona Renderer 1.5 or newer installer finished with some errors, and could not install some of the required files.
If the file which cannot be installed is one of the following:
Then it usually means that there was some problem with Windows Update.
To solve the problem:
- In the installer, on the "Install Type" page select "Unpack files"
- Select the desired location where the files should be unpacked
- Press the "Unpack" button
- Go to the location where the files were unpacked
- Find the "Microsoft Dependencies" folder and open it
- Try installing all the files which are inside manually. If it is impossible, try installing them as administrator (right-click > run as administrator).
If the files cannot be installed manually:
Start command line and paste the following code:
net stop wuauserv
After seeing the message "The Windows Update service was stopped successfully", try manually installing the Microsoft Dependencies again. If it is still impossible, please try restarting your computer, and then installing the dependencies once again.
If some other file cannot be installed, or some other error appears in the installer:
Please contact us with a description of the problem and the name of the file which cannot be installed. We will do our best to solve this problem.
If you have trouble with any part of this guide, or if it does not seem to work, please don't hesitate to contact us.