What is the Chaos Corona Toolbar?
The Chaos Corona Toolbar (also known as "Corona Official Toolbar" or "Corona Toolbar" in older versions) is a convenient tool for quickly accessing most of Corona-specific objects and options. After installing Corona and launching 3ds Max, it will automatically open at startup.
Buttons from left to right:
- Add a Corona Camera
- Create a Corona Camera from the active perspective view
- Add a Corona Light
- Add a Corona Sun
- Add a Corona Proxy
- Add a Corona Decal
- Run the Unified Corona Lister
- Run the Corona Proxy Exporter
- Run the Corona Converter Script
- Open the Corona Material Library
- Open the Cosmos Browser
- Set up the Interactive LightMix
- Show the Corona VFB
- Start Interactive rendering in the floating VFB
- Start Interactive rendering in the active viewport
- Resume last render
For common issues with the toolbar and solutions to them, see this short guide: The Chaos Corona Toolbar is not working correctly!