This message means that the selected LUT file could not be loaded. It is displayed for one of the following reasons:
1. File not found or cannot be opened
Solution: make sure that the LUT file is stored in a valid location, and that it can be successfully opened by other applications.
2. Unsupported file format (must be either .cube or .3dl)
Solution: use LUT files in .cube or .3dl format only. In case you need to use some other LUT file format - please notify us and we will do our best to add support for it.
3. Error occurred while reading the file
- The LUT file might be stored in a network location which got disconnected.
- Incorrect access rights (e.g. the current user is not allowed to access the LUT file).
- Another application having the LUT file currently opened for writing (another instance of Corona does not lead to this though).
4. LUT file does not have standard format