This message notifies you that your scene extents are exceeding a reasonable size. A scene with too large bounding box can cause artifacts such as flickering or distorted polygons and texture maps.
- Your scene is modeled at an incorrect scale (e.g. all objects are 10 times larger than they should)
- You have chosen wrong system units for the scene type (e.g. kilometers instead of millimeters)
- The scene or any part of it is very far away from the scene origin (origin = 0,0,0 coordinates)
- Make sure your scene is modeled at a correct scale
- Make sure your scene is centered at the scene origin, and there are no objects very distant from the origin
- Make sure you have chosen the right system units for the type of scene you are working on (millimeters for small objects and closeups; centimeters for rooms and houses; meters for cities and landscapes; kilometers for aerial views, continents, or planets)