How to use Chaos Scatter with Corona for Cinema 4D?
Note: you are viewing an article in the Chaos Help Center. If you are interested in the technical documentation of Chaos Scatter, please see: Chaos Scatter at the Chaos Documentation Portal.
- A library of ready-to-use presets available in Chaos Cosmos
- Slope limiting for the scattered instances (no trees growing out of cliffs!)
- Edge trimming (removing any object parts that stick outside of the defined area)
- Including/excluding scattering areas using splines (closed or open)
- Surface color map (coloring scattered instances based on pattern textures on rugs, etc.)
- Limiting scattering only inside the camera field of view (camera clipping)
- Better viewport display
- and more...
Because Chaos Scatter is a versatile tool and an extensive guide is required to showcase all of its capabilities, we have divided our guide into several articles:
- Getting Started
- Advanced Features
- Using Chaos Scatter with Other Features of Corona
- Performance and Troubleshooting
Chaos Scatter Gallery